Friday, April 4, 2008

Its official



The New Kids on the Block ( aka NKOTB) are in fact reuniting. I saw a little blurb about this in People a while back but I was still surprised when I turned on the Today show and saw Danny, Donny, Joe, Jon & Jordan right on the screen announcing their comeback.

Watch it here

I admit that I was a HUGE fan back in junior high and high school. I had all their tapes... even the Hangin' Tough video - although I got that a few years after the break up. My sister got it for me as a joke ... but I was secretly grateful. Make fun of me all you want - I don't care! I like them. I will get their new album but I am over the whole concert thing.

What is scary about this whole reunion is that it has been almost 20 years since their break up. This boy band has aged me!!
Welcome back boys!



6 comments:

We are THAT Family said...

I'm soooo excited!

Jennifer Ramos said...

This was interesting news....i remember when i first heard them on Friday Night Videos. 'Please don't go girl' I was so excited to hear more...i was ALOT younger back then hehe....HOWEVER, i think they look alot more mature now and thats a good thing.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Vanessa Cavaco said...

Oh Heather you know I took my NKOTB tape out today and I was dancing like a fool to it!

I saw the interview on the today show and for a minute or two was actually pondering the idea of going to one of their upcoming concerts!

jennyonthespot said...

They're all the rage :) Swoon:)

Kristen said...

I loved NKOTB. The guys actually look really good after 20 years. I might have a new love.

dolcedivadesigns said...

Wow! They actually look good! I was a fan, sort of. I closet fan I guess! I actually met Donny once and believe it or not he was quite charming. Looking forward to see what they come out with!