Thursday, March 27, 2008

outdoor play

With a home remodel in the very initial planning stages we are also contemplating what to do with the backyard. Hubs just finished building an amazing shed ... many have referred to it as "The Condo" (pictures will come later) ... so we are planning some fruit trees and shrubs and using paving stones for a porch and entrance to the shed ...er...I mean the condo. So while hubs is planning which fruit trees to plant, I am on the prowl for some patio furniture - no, not for the condo, for our house. And I really should clarify that I am just dreaming of patio furniture for the moment.
I found this over at cb2 and I am loving it ...








wouldn't this be lovely for entertaining?!

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

I love that patio furniture. It would be perfect for my pergola. I actually wanted something like that but ended up with something entirely different.

We are doing a shed this summer, so post photos for ideas :)