Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let's Party!

I've joined the 2008 Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom check it out and join the party. There are some fabulous bloggers out there just waiting to meet you!

Come on over and enter my blog. I am serving delicious cupcakes and milk...however if you are anything like me I am also serving diet dr. peppers! And this being the easter season I also have massive amounts of Cadbury's mini eggs for each of you...MMmmmm!
I am a 30-something wife of 6 years to my best friend (hubs). He is seriously the best husband ever! We have 2 delightful little boys and I enjoy being a SAHM/WAHM with a fun stationery business I can do at home, and through local printers. I design personalized note cards that are truly fantastic! Check them out here.
I live in beautiful southern California where the weather is always 70 outside (or at least 98% of the year). I admit, I am a SoCal transplant. I have to be true to my roots ;-) I grew up in NorCal and as much as I loved it, I prefer the weather here.
My favorite pastime is wrestling my boys. They have been the best blessing in my life and I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with them. In whatever spare time I have left, I find fun crafts to work on...sometimes I sew, practice knitting, or any other craft that suits my fancy.

Welcome to my party! I hope you can stay a while.

XOXO

17 comments:

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Michelle in Mx said...

So, how are you tackling this party? Hmmm? It's HUGE! Loved the cupcakes yummy! and thank you so much for the Cadbury - Nice meeting you - party on!

cltgrace said...

Diet Dr. Pepper...I'm parking it here! How fun! Welcome to the blog party! Now that you're here, let's get this party started! There are so many blogs to visit & friends to meet. What a pleasure!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

GraceFULL blessing to you & yours~

Carmen

http://gracefulldays.blogspot.com

KarenW said...

I used to live in San Diego - decades ago. I loved it and hope to go back some day. Welcome to the party. It's nice to meet you!

Dawn said...

Oh I think Cadbury is the BEST chocolate!!! I love your designs too!! Stop on by my blog for a chance to win a prize!!

Dawn

http://dolcedivadesigns.blogspot.com

mama k said...

mmmm... cadbury mini eggs.... And I love me some Diet Dr Pepper, though it's just an occasional treat now.

Feel free to stop by my party here. :)

kristen said...

Your little girls hair clips are totally cute! I'll have to make some of my own...nice to meet you!

JoLynn Braley said...

Hi, I really like your notecards, very creative. I have a great love for paper, pens, cards, which makes sense because I'm a reader and a writer.

Have fun with this massive blog party!

Jenna said...

How fun to meet you at the party! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering for my giveaway!

Love the cute girls hair clips, but I am NOT excited about swimming suit season.

Mercedes said...

Great party! I have met so many stay at home moms during my party hopping! Milk and cookies-yummy! Thanks for partying with me at my place!

Mercedes said...

oops~I meant cupcakes and milk-lol! I love the frosting the best-yummy!

Vanessa Cavaco said...

This is great Heather...just joined the party!

ashleykimble said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed looking at some of your stuff! You do incredible work! I hope to browse around more when I don't have a 3 year old hanging all over me!!

BeachMama said...

Thanks for stopping by my beach party. Your blog name along lures me in as I have a love affair with all things paper.

I ate so many of the Cadbury eggs (little ones) a few weeks ago that I have sworn off them now, but I will take a Diet Dr. Pepper.

I hope your weather in SoCal is warm and sunny as we are waist deep in snow right now.

jennyonthespot said...

Ok, so I like that white kitchen - covet - speaking of sins... Anywho - thanks for coming to my party and inviting me to your! I Lu-Huv your paperness and envy (another sin) your creative outlet. I wanna do t-shirts someday.

It's been a hoot looking around... I'm gonna need to add you to my list of feeds now :)

Russell said...

Uh oh! We have a bit of a pen fetish around here in NY. I will be stopping by the store soon enough! Thanks for the invite too.

Harmony said...

I'll definitely enjoy a party in the sunshine! It's too cold to be outside in Michigan much yet :)
Thanks for the cupcakes - yum!