Monday, March 10, 2008

i'm listening


The hubs updated his ipod not too long ago. And while we share USB ports, we don't share taste in music. No, that is not true... there are quite a few bands and even some genres that we both like. So, the other day I went to charge mine up and it wiped all of my music off and put on his. I guess I am not as computer savvy as I thought!! I enjoy a good Metallica song every now and again, but I am not a big fan of what we call "big brother" music. You know, the music your big brother listened to when you were growing up. I did not have a big brother (hubs had several), so I never got into that genre. Last night I was scouring the itunes store for a few new ones and here are a few from my new play list I LOVE!!

This gal is too cute and I love this song by her. I added this one thanks to Kelly! Stumbled upon this one and now it is a fav. Heather introduced me to this the other day and I had to add it. I've listened to these guys for a few years now and I never get tired of them. I still love this, this and this from them. I can't get enough of these guys either. I LOVE this, this, this and this. And these guys are my new fav, this song in particular. The first time I heard this was on SNL and I had to get their music.

So now that my ipod is updated...time to rock out!

No comments: