Friday, March 28, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday

I have found my new bag! Yes, I am a self-admitted bag whore and probably need counseling. I love, love, love, (love, love) handbags. Even more, I love finding fresh young (and local) talent. Handbag + Fresh Young Talent = Pure Bliss. The lovely Lesa Wallace is my pure bliss right now. Well, her handbags are at least.


I love her story too. Based in Huntington Beach, Lesa Wallace built her company with an idea and a dream. I know, most of us entrepreneurs do, but how many of us really make it big?! After carrying her bags in 200 boutiques across the country, the big players are now placing orders. Lesa Wallace Handbags are coming to store near you if they are not already there. Norstrom will start to carry her bags in 10 of their stores this spring and they are sure to go nationwide once these beauties start flying off the shelves. You can get yours here.
Some of my favorites include:


I love this vintage inspired clutch


Fabulous and large enough for all my daily needs


Who knew cork could look so fantastic?

all images were taken from the Lesa Wallace website

5 comments:

Kami said...

So Cute! Fun to make a new blog friend!

P.S. I loved the shirt, so funny! It prolly would be my most awesome-est shirt. :)

We are THAT Family said...

Ooooh, I love them too. Wow. Great bags.

btw, I moved my blog to a new address.

http://www.wearethatfamily.com

i'm kelly said...

the are beautiful & i too have a well-known bag addiction! love em!

Jenna said...

I am trying to resist purses, but I feel their pull...

Honey said...

These bags are wonderful! My boyfriend calls me "The Bag Lady" because of my bag addiction. It's a small price to pay for fabulous bags!