Tuesday, February 12, 2008

taking a break....

so...I have been working on my spring collection of cards and with two sick kiddos, some late nights or middle of the night awakings, it seems like they will never get done...I am surviving on caffine these days!

so here I am taking a break from designing and catching up on some blogs....my friend has the celebrity look-a-like on her blog and it got me thinking back to my first semester at college. While on campus, some ramdom guy came up to me and asked if anyone had ever told me that I looked like Nicole Kidman. Now before you laugh - this was when I was 18. Pre-babies so I was skinny-minny and I had just lightened my long red hair (its still red - just not long anymore, nor have I lightned it since). Aside from the fact that I still don't see the similarity that this guy saw, I was flattered that he thought so....about a year or so later another person (different college) asked me if I had ever heard of Julianne Moore. Of course I had. This person proceeded to tell me that I looked just like her...I don't see that one either, but it is still very flattering since she is beautiful. So when I saw the celebrity look-a-likes I wanted to know if either of those two women would show up on my celebrity look-a-like chart....nope. Neither one. But some other interesting ones made the cut....see for yourself...




that was fun...who do you look like??

No comments: