Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy heart day!

The theme of the day is red...all things red. Here are some classy, funky, traditional, and simply put - fantastic finds. Enjoy!



Fun little wallet from L&B Accessories




I like this pillow from CB2...it would match my red ottoman!






This red agate bracelet would go fantastic with a sweater I have... I found it here.





These are on my wish list for when we redo the kitchen. I found these kitchen canisters at Horchow.





I like these classic embroidered quilts from Pottery Barn.





Here is a fun necklace I found on Etsy.






It's just not cold enough here for these...but still cute!





How adorable is this fabulous dress from Anthropologie?




I am sure I could find something to wear with these...

Hope your day is splendid!

1 comment:

Vanessa Cavaco said...

Tag you're it! I've tagged you in the blogging game, here's how it works: ~ blog seven things about yourself ~ link the person that tagged you in the blog entry ~ "tag" several other fave bloggers at the end of your post!